The imbus TestBench is not just a powerful tool for test management, but also it provides extensive functions for the specification of tests and test data.
Advantages of the specification:
- Easy and quick to learn because of the various specification methods. From the simplest form up to professional methods for test description, the TestBench provides every test designer with the right specification methods.
- Efficient because of the reusable components (test steps and data structures – interaction method as implementation of keyword-driven testing)
- Rapid addition of further test cases as a result of the separation between abstract test description and specific test data (data-driven testing)
- Easy to maintain using the interaction method (automatic reconciliation during modification of an interaction or data structure)
- Convenient as a result of Model Based Testing integration. Using this approach, you can quickly and conveniently create test models graphically with the help of UML, and then use these to generate tests.
The imbus TestBench makes your tests modular, maintainable and easily reusable.
Test knowledge can simply be reused – even beyond the scope of a particular project.
This leads to a massive increase in the productivity of your test team. Not to mention the
fact that test specifications created in this way also fulfil the strictest compliance
regulations, including FDA Part 11, the aerospace standard DO-178 B/ED-12 B, Basel II and
the directive 84/253/EWG of the European Council (EuroSOX). Correct data in the proofs can be automatically ensured via the static analyses of the TestBench.