imbus Academy was the first company in Germany that offered the ISTQB Certified Tester in 2002. Down to the present day we’ve prepared successfully more than 13,000 seminar participants for the certification tests.
imbus Canada accredited as ISTQB® training provider
imbus Canada imparts this knowhow with its trainings in Canada and the USA – accredited by the Canadian Software Testing Board (CSTB). Everyone who attends Certified Tester courses from imbus Canada, gets a standardized knowledge base for software testers and an optimal preparation for the exam.
We think you'll agree that ISTQB® Certified Tester has much strength:
- International recognition standard: ISTQB® Certified Tester is THE international standard for initial and further professional development training in software testing. With 470,000 certificates in altogether more than 110 countries and on all six continents, it is considered today one of the most successful IT certification schemes.
- Standardised tester language: Specialised expressions have been unambiguously defined through the international standardisation of syllabi and the implementation of a central ISTQB® glossary.
- Seal of quality ISTQB® Certified Tester: The syllabi are centrally drawn up and approved by the umbrella organization ISTQB®. The national ISTQB® member boards make provision for the correct specialized translation of the syllabi and oversee the examinations and training course providers in their own countries.
- Independence and objectivity: Different organizations that are independent from each other are responsible for drawing up the examination questions (German Testing Board - GTB), executing the examinations (Dienstleistungsgesellschaft für Informatik - DLGI, International Software Quality Institute - iSQI and Global Association for Software Quality - gasq), and providing preparation courses (accredited training companies with imbus as one of the strongest and most experienced providers) for the Certified Tester examination.
- Continuous further development of the standard: The ISTQB® guarantees that the Certified Tester is aligned with the very latest state-of-the-art technological advances in software testing. Examples are the improved syllabus for the Certified Tester Advanced Level in July 2013 and the Agile Extension and the Expert Level 2014.
Software specialists from all industry sectors do the courses. Alongside the classical software testers (test managers, test analysts, test automators etc.), there are also employees from specialist fields, project managers, QA officers, and developers who use it.
The Certified Tester provides training to become a professional software tester in three modules building on one another: Foundation Level, Advanced Level and Expert Level!
Every stage can be completed with a certification.
Further information on Certified Tester can also be found on the following partner site:
Weitere Informationen zum Thema Certified Tester und Softwaretest finden Sie auch auf folgenden Partnerseiten: