The imbusTestBench connects your test materials with the preceding and subsequent development phases. That makes it quick and easy, for example, to understand which requirements are related to which defect messages and which – manually or automatically recorded – test results. The imbus TestBench comfortably fulfills documentation and traceability requirements, such as those defined for e.g. medical technology.
The imbus TestBench shows you
- which requirements are subject to which tests, and what their test status is,
- which requirements still have no tests assigned to them,
- and which tests have to be adapted for requirement amendments.
The imbus TestBench evaluates
- which defects a test case has revealed – of course, with the defect status and all important attributes
- and which test cases you, at the very least, have to re-test for a patch version of the product.
The imbus TestBench
- enables you to automate existing tests with the minimum of effort,
- generates your test suite from the data, and makes it available to the test automation tool for execution,
- stores and administers the test results from many regression cycles.
That’s how you can exploit the full potential of data driven testing.
If you already have substantial test descriptions and definitions of test data in Microsoft Excel sheets, Microsoft Word, or other formats/tools, we will provide you with the appropriate import filter.
Should it be the case that your tool or data format is not mentioned here, please contact us. Other customer-specific integrations are generally possible without great effort.