The induction and further training of our employees is particularly important to us. The company can only expect high-quality work from employees who are well prepared for their tasks. This is why imbus has made it its business to support its employees from the very beginning and to invest in their professional qualifications.
- All new employees will be welcomed to our company during induction days and will receive their first important information about imbus.
- In addition, we develop an individual induction plan for each new colleague before he or she joins the company. In addition to a compilation of the fields of knowledge relevant for future tasks, it includes recommendations for literature, competent contact persons and training measures planned in the course of the induction training.
- Many technical training courses were specially designed by imbus in order to pass on the in-house specialist knowledge on software quality assurance and software testing to future test consultants in a compact form. The existing repertoire is continuously updated and expanded.
- During the entire training period, new colleagues have a contact person at their disposal who, if necessary, establishes contacts with colleagues, obtains information and provides advice and assistance during the first weeks and months.
- Depending on the individual level of knowledge and professional experience, there is the possibility of in-depth familiarisation in our Test Center.
- In the technical area, our employees benefit from the training offered by our academy. All imbus test experts qualify as ISTQB Certified Testers.
- After completion of the training, our employees can take part in technical training courses at our academy.
- In advanced internal training modules, the specialist knowledge acquired over many years is conveyed in a compact, clear and practical manner.
- To promote the transfer of knowledge within the company, topic-specific working groups may be formed.
- The monthly TechNo ensures that even in the event of specialization, employees receive impulses for dealing with other areas of knowledge.
- We offer our employees technological leadership and state-of-the-art know-how through participation in international research programs and cooperations.
- imbus employees maintain and expand their know-how by participating in trade fairs and congresses.
- External seminars are selected in close consultation with the employee on the basis of detailed learning objectives.
- Participation in one of the company's internal innovation projects also serves to expand knowledge.