The imbus Academy has more than 15 years’ experience in professional development training for software engineering. Our trainers are practical people – with many years of project experience in software testing and software quality assurance.
Altogether more than 260 ISTQB® Certified Tester certificates that have already been acquired by imbus’ employees: The International Software Testing Qualifications Board ISTQB ® has awarded the Global Partner status to imbus AG in recognition of so much software testing know-how.
imbus was involved from the start in the development of the ISTQB® Certified Tester qualification program. We were co-founders of the training schema, and we have had the accredited ISTQB® Training Provider status since 2002. Furthermore, we are the first such provider to offer all of the Certified Tester training levels.
- Market Leadership: With around 14,000 training course participants, imbus is one of the global market leaders in the provision of training courses for software quality management and software testing, and is the absolute market leader for the professional development training of software testers in Germany.
- Internationality: On request, we can deliver any of our courses worldwide in the English language and at your chosen venue. For courses in local languages, we operate in certain European countries in collaboration with local partners. In Asian countries, imbus Shanghai and in North America, imbus Canada Corporation provide the ISTQB Certified Tester courses with the usual imbus quality standards.
- Uniqueness: Personal contact, pleasant atmosphere, open exchange of ideas, and trainers with practical experience: these are the reasons why our course participants regularly evaluate our training courses and trainers at the level “very good”.
- Responsibility: imbus has been one of the pioneers of the international training standard ISTQB® Certified Tester, and is actively and influentially involved in the further development of this standard at a national and international level.
- “Very good presentation technique with pictorial representation at the white-board and flipchart, using a lot of media”
- “I like very much, that we did not proceed "in textbook fashion”, but heard practical tips
- “Technical terms are consistently used, explained and repeated, so they are easy to learn and get self-evident.”
- “The degree of difficulty was challenging, but not demotivating.”
- “Very effective exercises. Competent answers by the seminar leader to the questions!”
- “Very good slides: not overloaded and still useful in the aftermath, that does not happen very often.”
- “The exam was great and passed with 93%. Thank you again very much for the great course. So the exam result speaks for itself.”
- [about the trainer] “Promotes the understanding with specific questions! THANK YOU!”
- “Excellently prepared, answered all questions, motivated to actively participate.”
- “Perfectly prepared; very good: regular breaks!”
- “Very pleasant moderation/presentation. The speaker catered to the personal matters and needs.”