You will learn about Scrum from the viewpoint of a tester and you will implement, apply and continuously improve a risk and value-based test strategy while completing a project sprint during the course.
This hands-on seminar provides an understanding of the fundamentals of testing in scrum projects. You will understand how agile development approach differs from traditional development approach.
You will learn how an agile team are organized and discuss some of the best practice in use. You will understand the agile testing principles, practices, process and skills necessary to successfully complete a project in scrum.
You will also be introduced to some of the most common tools used in scrum projects.
- Testing in a nutshell
- An overview on Scrum (process, rolls, artefacts)
- What changes for the test roles compared to a classical ISTQB® approach?
- Integration of testers into the team
- Test management without a Test Manager - how does it work?
- Test strategy and test process - profiting from agility in testing.
- Testing in a sprint – how does it work?
- Unittests, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development applied correctly
- System test? Nonstop!
- Tools - what is needed for testing in Scrum?
- All beginnings are difficult - pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Summary and practical recommendations
Basic software testing and / or developmental knowledge, for example from our "ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level".
Delegates, registering for a public training course, will receive a free deck of Planning Poker cards.
You may also be interested in
- Product Owner
- Scrum Masters
- Test Managers