Test execution assistant with integrated electronic signature function.
Do away with expensive, paper-based signature and archiving systems
Software tests and test results must be documented in a clearly-structured manner. This is done manually all too often: Print out the test record, sign manually, file. For each tester involved. For hundreds of test records. Release for release.
Not only does this take an enormous amount of time and effort, it is also unreliable! When it is important - for audits, for complaints or in the case of product liability claims/ claims for compensation - signatures or whole records are missing or the versions are incorrect.
With sigiTorx – the TestBench component for the electronic signature, you do away with expensive paper-based signature and archiving systems:
- the users identify themselves on the TestBench system with their chip cards and assigned PINs
- the test record is immediately created at the end of the test run
- and signed electronically by the tester (for the complete test run or, if desired, for each individual test case)
Test progress and test result can thus be followed 100% in the TestBench database and are archived in a falsification-resistant manner. You can reliably determine who executed which tests when, and always securely establish that all necessary software tests were executed with sufficient diligence.
(cklick to enlarge)
With sigiTorx you reduce your documentation costs drastically and effortlessly fulfil even critical compliance requirements of your customers or registration authorities – for example, in healthcare, in railway engineering or in the automobile industry.
- sigiTorx is an additional TestBench component, which extends your present TestBench
- sigiTorx implements the PKI2 procedure acc. to EU signature guideline 1999/93/EC Article 2 No. 2 (qualified electronic signature)
- Signing is also possible offline – testing against the TrustCenter reference signature then takes place with the transfer of the test results into the TestBench repository.
Naturally we would be happy to carry out installation and parameterisation for you, especially in the scope of our TestBench Consulting Services.
- Public Key Infrastructure with TrustCenter
- PKCS#11 library e.g. Siemens SIcurity CardOS API V3.2
- SmartCards and card readers or USB tokens, approved for the PKCS#11 library used or the CT-API (CardTerminal Application Programming Interface) Version 1.1