Testen in Scrum-Projekten
professionell, effizient & erfolgreich
You will learn about Scrum from the viewpoint of a tester and you will implement, apply and continuously improve a risk and value-based test strategy while completing a project sprint during the course.
- Testing in a nutshell
- An overview on Scrum (process, rolls, artefacts)
- What changes for the test roles compared to a classical ISTQB® approach?
- Integration of testers into the team
- Test management without a Test Manager - how does it work?
- Test strategy and test process - profiting from agility in testing.
- Testing in a sprint – how does it work?
- Unittests, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development applied correctly
- System test? Nonstop!
- Tools - what is needed for testing in Scrum?
- All beginnings are difficult - pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Summary and practical recommendations
Basic software testing and / or developmental knowledge, for example from our "ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level".
Delegates, registering for a public training course, will receive a free deck of Planning Poker cards.
- Product Owner
- Test Managers
- Scrum Master